A message from Cursor Controls regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19):
As always at Cursor Controls, supporting our customers, employees and partners remains our absolute highest priority and we would like to reassure you that we are fully committed to doing all that we can to minimise the impact of the COVID-19 outbreak and any disruption to our operations.
We have already taken a number of steps to reduce risk throughout each aspect of our operations including the establishment of a Coronavirus Taskforce (made up of Senior Management) which meets daily to monitor the very fluid global picture, review all latest Governmental and WHO advice and guidelines, and implement a proportionate and appropriate action plan to mitigate risk. Steps implemented over the preceding weeks have included:
• A halting of all overseas business travel and non-essential local travel – replacing face to face meetings with online meetings and conference calls
• A pre-emptive review of planned external party visitors to our facility with a postponement wherever possible
• Provision of anti-bacterial gel and cleaning agents – including the introduction of hygiene stations at each site entrance
• Increased frequency site cleaning
• An increase in working from home where appropriate
• Regular Coronavirus information bulletins posted to all notice boards in support of staff briefings on the latest guidance and precautions to be taken
• Purchase of thermometers to allow for voluntary staff temperature testing
• Reduction of internal face to face meetings and an increase in social distancing
• Implementation of supportive measures to minimise the financial impact on any employees who self-isolate in line with the latest Government advice so as to encourage adherence to all guidelines
• Increasing stock holdings of any items identified as ‘high risk’ and a continual monitoring of the Cursor Controls supply chain by the Procurement team to ensure early identification of potential issues and allow for mitigating actions to be taken
In view of the continuing escalation throughout the world, Cursor Controls will very shortly be implementing additional proactive steps to further minimise internal risks whilst also ensuring continuity of operations such that we are well placed to continue supporting our loyal and valued customers. These steps include:
• Transition to a split-shift working arrangement for all office and production staff. This move will limit the number of staff on site at any one time, reduce the potential risk of transmission and improve social distancing measures, whilst also allowing us to maintain full production and operational capacity, ensuring our customers experience no disruption to deliveries, communication or support.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with your regular contact and they will be happy to assist.
From all of us at Cursor Controls we thank you for your continued support and would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone the best of health.
Neale Sutton, Managing Director